Monday 18 August 2014

Filming and Video Editing

Hi, it's the weekend and I was in church and I thought I could film my friends playing the game! So I did! Here's a couple of shots of them testing out my game!




Image 1 and 2: Filming in Duhig

 Filming was fun and easy and now comes the tedious and hard part, the video editing! Here's a screenshot of me editing the video in Premiere pro. Have been learning of video editing skills like shortcuts and sequence trimming. Btw, I have never used premiere pro before, this is my first time. My only experience of using video editing programs are the Movie maker and Sony Vegas. So i had to go really slow and steady.

Screenshot 1: Editing the video on Premiere Pro.

Also, I have found a good corporate style song on Audio Jungle as my background music. 
click Here to listen to the music! (:

UPDATE: The video is up on youtube! (:









No comments:

Post a Comment