Monday 3 November 2014

Week 13 Prac B Testing of Friends' prototypes!

It's the last day of Pracs/Classes!





After setting up my game and allowing friends and tutors to check out my game, I also had a chance to look around other people's game prototypes. one of the games that I really liked is this picture above here. It's a game of controlling the motorbike but you will have a timer bar which will decrease greatly if you keep touching the glasses. If you dont touch the glass, you will lose your sight. I got a score of 56 which was pretty decent. Really enjoyed the game at how random the cars could come and you would have to avoid them using the physical controllers.

Another prototype I liked a lot is none other than +Alex Balson's Star Thief. It was so much fun watching how the game was developed bit by bit since the start of the course, including the invention of his cool controllers. Below is a video of the four of us +Daniel H , +Cody Matthews , +Alex Balson  and I where we tested and enjoyed the game thoroughly. A really good way to end the last day of uni.

 *watch in HD!


No comments:

Post a Comment