Thursday 11 September 2014

Week 7 Exercise

So for this week's exercise, we were asked to think about the questions that we asked in our feedback for the first video prototype assignment.

I believe that most of the questions that I asked was very qualitative instead of quantitative.
(questions and feedback can be found here).

Although most of my questions were quite specific, most of the questions that I asked were mostly opinions based. So there was pretty much no right or wrong answer and it all depended on different individuals itself. I learnt that I should make my questions more quantitative instead too, eg. coming with a scale of 1-10 asking people what they think about this special feature, is it good enough.

I also learnt that I should not/never ask questions such as, "is the game fun?" or even "do you like the game?".

No comments:

Post a Comment